Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I have not made this recipe yet, but it sounds so good I want it here for safe-keeping. It sounds so simple, too; just combine everything in the crockpot and cook. Recipe from Sandra Lee.
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) canslow-sodium beef broth
- 2 (14 ounce) canslow-sodium chicken broth
- 16 ounces frozen meatballs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup converted rice, Uncle Ben's suggested
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a 4-- to 5-quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on HI heat for 3-4 hours or LO heat for 8-9 hours.