Special Mexican Mashed Potatoes. This recipe was initially created for people with braces as many food they cannot eat BUT this is great for anyone!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large microwaveable bowl, combine the potatoes, butter and milk. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- 2Remove bowl from microwave oven and stir the mixture well.
- 3Stir in the last 6 ingredients.
- 4Return bowl to the microwave and cook 7 minutes on high or bake in oven at 345 for 15 minutes.
- 5Stir well with fork to fluff.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Mashed Potatoes Dinner - Great Family Dish Especially Th
Serving Size: 1 (526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.4
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.5 g
- Saturated Fat 34.3 g
- Cholesterol 233.9 mg
- Sodium 666.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 49.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mashed potatoes