Recipe by codergrlli
Special Mexican Mashed Potatoes. This recipe was initially created for people with braces as many food they cannot eat BUT this is great for anyone!!
- 1 (22 ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked, finely crumbled, and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- 2 ounces diced black olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large microwaveable bowl, combine the potatoes, butter and milk. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Remove bowl from microwave oven and stir the mixture well.
- Stir in the last 6 ingredients.
- Return bowl to the microwave and cook 7 minutes on high or bake in oven at 345 for 15 minutes.
- Stir well with fork to fluff.