Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Special Mexican Mashed Potatoes. This recipe was initially created for people with braces as many food they cannot eat BUT this is great for anyone!!
- 1 (22 ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked, finely crumbled, and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- 2 ounces diced black olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- In large microwaveable bowl, combine the potatoes, butter and milk. Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Remove bowl from microwave oven and stir the mixture well.
- Stir in the last 6 ingredients.
- Return bowl to the microwave and cook 7 minutes on high or bake in oven at 345 for 15 minutes.
- Stir well with fork to fluff.