Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. OOEY GOOEY cheesy mashed potaoes with a kick of spice to livin up taco night.
- 680.38 g package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml red bell pepper, diced
- 59.14 ml green onion, diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 236.59 ml smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- 7.39 ml ground chipolte chili peppers (in spice aisle)
- fresh guacamole, salt and pepper
- Saute the red bell pepper,diced green onion, and jalapeno pepper in oil until tender and remove from heat.
- Place the Simply Potaoes Traditional Mashed Potaoes in a dutch oven( or any other medium size pot) and turn on medium heat.
- Stir in the sauted veggies, cumin, chipolte chile pepper seasoning, and smoked cheddar.
- Stir until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and if desired seasonto taste with salt and pepper. Top with cilantro, and if desired fresh guacomole.