Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the internet. My search started for a "pineapple martini" and I am still looking but I thought this looked good. If someone gets the chance to try this before me I am anxious to hear what you think.
- 2 -3 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce pulp free orange juice
- 1 dash carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 8 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 dash fresh lime juice
- 1 dash olive juice
- cocktail olive, skewered
- Fill a 16-ounce cocktail shaker halfway with ice and add the first four ingredients.
- Fill the shaker the rest of the way with Sweet & Sour mix (if not using a cocktail shaker, add approximately 8 ounces).
- Shake until contents are mixed and chilled.
- Strain into martini glasses, and serve with skewered olives.