Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great marinated bean salad with a light Mexican flare.
Make and share this Mexican Marinated Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) cansweet corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 small diced bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 small lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Drain and rinse first 5 ingredients then place them in a bowl. Dissolve sugar into vinegar, the add to bowl with the beans and other vegtables. Add cumin, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate overnight before serving.