1/1 Photo of Mexican Margarita Chicken
Paul's Kitchen's Note:
I made this recipe up one day after work when I wanted an easy dinner and I had to use up the avocado that was going bad. If you want to ommit the Tequilla go ahead (I just added it becuase we had some left over from a St. Patricks day Party). The measurements are really guidelines becuase I jsut sort of threw things in to taste, so feel free to fiddle with them. Yet overall, I think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to broil.
- 2in a small bowl, juice half of a lime (if you like lime feel free to add more).
- 3open, and dice avocado into small cubes. add to bowl.
- 4peel and mince 1 clove of garlic.
- 5add salt, pepper, garlic and chilli powder to taste.
- 6drizzle with tequilla (optional).
- 7stir and set aside.
- 8season chicken breasts.
- 9cook or grill chicken (i used a george forman, because I was lazy) untill it is almost cooked.
- 10place chicken in a greased pyrex dish, (or something like that) and cover with avocado mixture.
- 11grate cheddar cheese over chicken breasts.
- 12broil untill cheese is melted and bubbling.
- 13i served mine with nacho chips and mango salsa, but you could easily serve it with rice or a salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Margarita Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 1450.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: