My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350.
- 2Brown turkey, jalapeno, and green pepper until turkey is cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile heat water and cook manicotti according to package directions. (I always make a couple extra noodles because one or two inevitably break.).
- 4Drain turkey (if needed). Add water and taco seasoning. Simmer for about five minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and add refried beans. Let cool, so you don't burn yourself when you stuff the noodles.
- 6Put a thin layer of enchilada sauce at the bottom of 13X9 pan.
- 7Stuff cooked noodles with turkey mixture and place in pan.
- 8Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Cook for 30 minutes.
- 9Top with cheese and cook another 15 minutes.
- 10I like to serve mine with some shredded lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Manicotti (Enchilada Style)
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 632.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: