1/5 Photos of Mexican Manicotti
1 hr 28 mins
1 hr 8 mins
Make this in the morning, bake it that evening. A hearty entree. Our vegetarians can leave out the meat, with great results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, mix uncooked beef, beans, chili powder, and oregano.
- 2Spoon into uncooked manicotti shells.
- 3Place in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 4Mix water and sauce, pour over manicotti.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- 6Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 7Cover and bake at 350* for 1 hour.
- 8Uncover. Sprinkle with cheese, onions, and olives.
- 9Bake for 8 minutes more.
- 10Then add sour cream.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 807.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g