Recipe by GypsyAnn
So easy -- so good. Especially refreshing in the hot summer months.
Top Review by LonghornMama
We really enjoyed this, it didn't last long! Ripe, good quality mango and tomato really make a difference in flavor. Added a bit of salt and served with chips. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2009.
- 1 cup tomatoes (fresh, seeded & coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup mango (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 serrano chili (seeded,veins removed, diced)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (freshly squeezed)