Recipe by MizzNezz
Oh! This as the BEST pizza!!!
Top Review by Reed
I just made this for a quick dinner (we're about to head out) and it was a snap! I'm so pleased and excited that something so easy can be so readily prepared, especially when we're in the mood for pizza. I didn't use catsup and substituted my own premade homemade pizza sauce and did a blend of three cheeses: mozzerella, cheddar, and white mexican cheese. It was wonderful. The corn looked great in it. the Cornmeal really makes all the difference.
- 1 package hot roll mix
- 1⁄4 cup very warm water (finely minced)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn, drained (with peppers)
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 stuffed green olives, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 14inch pizza pan.
- In large bowl dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in water.
- Add tomato sauce, hot roll mix and cornmeal.
- Blend well.
- With greased fingers, spread on pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled (about 35 minutes).
- In large skillet, brown beef.
- Remove from heat, add next 5 ingredients.
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Spread filling on crust, sprinkle with green chilis.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until edges are brown.