Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderfully creamy mac & cheese. The soup gives it a lot of flavor without being too spicy.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 10 3⁄4 ounces Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk (soup can)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, not Miracle Whip
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Cook macaroni until done and drain.
- When macaroni is done add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low heat until it is warmed all the way through.
- OR you can put the macaroni in an over-proof dish and.
- bake covered for 20 minute at 350*.