Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great kid pleaser and very easy to prepare. Also good budget friendly dish
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not tub or spread product) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (not tub or spread product)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Prepare the mac and cheese according to the package directions.
- In the meantime, brown the ground beef and drain excess grease.
- Add the ground beef, taco seasoning and the v8 to the mac and cheese and serve.
You know how it is when you know you have to cook, and you don't want to ? Well, on 6/20/09 I was feeling that way, and only had about 45 minutes until dinnertime rolled around. So I did a quick search and found this recipe.And I'm really glad I did.:) .Instead of using a store bought taco seasoning, Mucho Gusto Taco Seasoning Mix was used. It was quick, easy and filling with a very nice taste.But the only reason I'm giving it 4 *'s, is because my SO and myself thought it could use a bit more of a " punch ". So the next time I make this, some crushed red pepper flakes will be added. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
Good, quick, easy. I used hot and spicy V8 juice and added a can of corn
I agree w/ Parsley 100% :)