- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix (OR equivalent prepared macaroni and cheese)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (unsalted, if watching your sodium)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare M&C dinner as directed.
- Brown meat, celery, green pepper and onion; cook until tender.
- Stir in corn, tomato sauce, chili powder, and pepper.
- Add M&C dinner; mix well.
- Heat through on top of stove or pour into 2 quart casserole; bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes.