Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix (OR equivalent prepared macaroni and cheese)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (unsalted, if watching your sodium)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash pepper
- Prepare M&C dinner as directed.
- Brown meat, celery, green pepper and onion; cook until tender.
- Stir in corn, tomato sauce, chili powder, and pepper.
- Add M&C dinner; mix well.
- Heat through on top of stove or pour into 2 quart casserole; bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes.
I wasnt planning on making this but at the last minute needed something using the ingredients I had on hand. Wow, was this awesome! I made it as directed. My 5 yr old enjoyed it except for the green peppers. Thanks Miller:)
Very good!I loved the fact that it was quick to make and very tasty at the same time. I doubled the recipe and only used 1 tsp of chili powder because my family doesn't like spicy food.