1/1 Photo of Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix (OR equivalent prepared macaroni and cheese)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups whole kernel corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (unsalted, if watching your sodium)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 1Prepare M&C dinner as directed.
- 2Brown meat, celery, green pepper and onion; cook until tender.
- 3Stir in corn, tomato sauce, chili powder, and pepper.
- 4Add M&C dinner; mix well.
- 5Heat through on top of stove or pour into 2 quart casserole; bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 1097.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 31.6 g