Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mac and cheese with a twist.
- 2 cups uncooked small shell pasta (7 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 4 slices fat-free American cheese (2 ounces)
- Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.