Recipe by MizzNezz
I make this without meat. If you like you can add 2 cups cooked ground beef.
Top Review by Rljacdcjecl
I really liked this. Next time I'll have to leave out the green chilis because my kids didn't enjoy the unidentified green objects, but loved it other than that. I added a pound of browned ground beef and will use more taco seasoning next time. Easy to prepare with on hand ingredients.
- 3 cups macaroni
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning