Recipe by kmarques77
I got this recipe from meals.com and has become an easy family favorite. It's a no-fuss recipe that my kids love!
Top Review by jdl1985
I used a can of corn (16 oz). I also added some Parmesan cheese. I also put it in the oven for 20 minutes @ 325 with 2 cups of cheddar cheese like 'Carolinajewel' did. Great weeknight meal, especially if you pre-cook your hamburger & pull it from the freezer.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 cup corn
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is browned and onions are cooked.
- Stir in salsa, corn, water and seasoning. Cook over med. heat until it is thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- Toss cooked pasta with meat mixture and sprinkle cheese over top.