Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This gives a new twist to your plain chicken breasts. The longer you marinate it, the better it is, although just 30 minutes will add a lot of flavour.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 1 lime
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml coriander, ground
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 6 clove garlic, unpeeled
- 2 red chilies
- Mix olive oil with coriander, paprika, sugar and the zest of the lime.
- Cover chicken breasts in marinade, squeeze juice of 1/2 lime over the meat, and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, place chicken breasts in a baking dish and place 2 lime slices under the skin of each breast.
- Place garlic and chillies around the chicken and roast for 30-35 minutes at around 375 F or 190 C.
Interesting flavour. Loved the lime taste. I baked it in the marinade with some crushed garlic.
Oh, Momma!!! This is SO heavenly!! I would give it 100 stars if I could! I made this for dinner tonight...the rest of the family is still in there eating it! I had to rate it right away for you! I can't thank you enough for this recipe! I also made tomales, beans, spanish rice, guacamole and sour cream to go along! Oh my goodness!! Only, I made it with 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (because I don't like skin). I have company over and everyone is giving it 2 thumbs up! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Will make this over and over again!! :O)
Delicious chicken! Made this for 2, actually left the skin on the chicken just for this recipe. Baked it in the marinade. It was very good. Has a great lime flavor, we served this with baked potatoes and steamed broccoli. Thanks Friedel!