Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another dip for my Veggie tray.
- 1 (250 g) package light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup light sour cream (250 gr. container)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning together until creamy.
- Spread in bottom of large shallow pie plate, quiche or flan dish.
- Top with layers of: chopped lettuce, green onions, chopped tomatoes and, finally, a layer of grated cheddar.
- Cover and refrigerate until guests arrive.
- Serve with a big bowl of taco chips.
I add shredded cheese and lettuce to mine. Always a hit at potlucks!
My family and friends love this dish!