Mexican Layered Casserole
- Saute the onion, bell pepper, and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat until softened.
- Add the beans, corn, rice, tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, and cumin. Mix well and cook on low until thoroughly heated, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spread about 1/2 c enchilada sauce over the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce into a bowl.
- Dip 4 of the tortillas into the enchilada sauce and layer them in the bottom of the pan. Spread with half the bean mixture. Repeat layers, ending with tortillas. Spread the remaining enchilada sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and/or sour cream.