Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and so good! You can serve it with store-bought tortilla chips or soft flour tortillas... but I recommend you make the chips yourself.
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup salsa, as hot as you like
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheese (I usually use colby-jack)
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced black olives
- white and corn tortilla, cut into 6 pieces (like chips)
- canola oil
- In a 13x9 inch baking pan, layer:.
- refried beans.
- sour cream and mayo mixed, then spread.
- and bake 20 minutes at 400 or microwave 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat up some oil in a saute pan and start frying the chips. Once cooked, lay them on a papertowel to drain and salt immediately.