Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A new twist on a layer salad with a spicy kick to the dressing.
Make and share this Mexican Layer Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups lettuce
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- layer veggies in bowl.
- mix ranch dressing, spices, mayo and sour cream.
- cover veggies with salad dressing.
- add cheese and tortilla chips.