Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Standard layer dip. Easy to make and no one's caught on that it's low fat yet.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and 1 pkg taco seasoning.
- Set aside.
- Cook meat with 1 pkg taco seasoning as directed.
- In (deep) 9x12 pan, layer meat, beans, cream cheese mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, olives and jalepenos.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops.