1/2 Photos of Mexican Lasagna
6 hrs 20 mins
Not your same old Lasagna! Give Life a Kick! Try This! I've made this also with 3 chopped chipotle peppers in adobe sauce added to the cooked beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups pinto beans (cooked or canned rinsed)
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, sliced (or pepperjack cheese for heat)
- 2 cups browned ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar of favorite salsa
- 3/4 lb lasagna noodle
- 1Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Mix pinto beans with the spaghetti sauce.
- 3Mix together ricotta cheese, egg, cilantro, and chilies.
- 4Cook lasagna very Al dente noodles, drain and cut up.
- 5Mix Beef, sauce and salsa together.
- 6Spread a little sauce mixture in the crock pot (enough to cover).
- 7Then place 1/2 of the noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, 1/2 of the sauce, and 1/2 of the Monterey jack cheese.
- 8Repeat layers with the rest of the ingredients.
- 9Cook on low for 6.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.4
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 1127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 33.4 g