Recipe by mommyof 3
This is a very easy dish to make and it is something quick if you are in the mood for Mexican.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 10 ounces water
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan brown the hamburger with the onion.
- Drain fat.
- To the hamburger mixture add the can of tomato soup, can of water and the enchilada sauce (I use mild because of my children, but you can use what ever"heat" you desire).
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a round casserole dish begin to layer with tortilla on the bottom, then a layer of cheese, then with the hamburger mixture and continue to layer until you either run out or your dish gets full.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Place in preheated oven at 350F for 35-45 minutes.
- Before serving let the dish sit for about ten minutes to cool so it will set-up a bit.