1/1 Photo of Mexican Lasagna
Munchkin Mama's Note:
Everyone really enjoys this! Very simple and tasty. Serve with sour cream and salsa. This freezes beautifully for once-a-month cooking. (Just prepare as directed, thaw 24 hours in the refrigerator, and bake as directed). It can also be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake. This is a mild version, great for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer half of the tortillas on the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salsa, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning. Layer half of this mixture on the tortillas.
- 3In another bowl, combine cottage cheese, beaten eggs, and oregano. Layer over the meat mixture.
- 4Spread remaining meat mixture on top.
- 5Layer remaining tortilla quarters over the meat mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 764.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 19.1 g