This is a way to make enchiladas easier to serve, just slice like lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown ground beef on stove, drain excess grease and set aside.
- 3Brown onion and pepper.
- 4In a bowl mix all the dry spices.
- 5Combine beef, onion and pepper, and half of spice mix in a bowl.
- 6In another bowl chop up tomatoes and mix in remaining spices.
- 7In a baking dish drizzle some oil.
- 8Lay a tortilla on the bottom, tear one to fill in the whole bottom.
- 9Place a layer of the meat mix, then cheese, then tomatoes.
- 10Make another layer of tortilla, then fillings until you finish with a layer of tortilla and then cheese.
- 11Bake in the oven for about 20 min, until cheese melts and browns a little.
- 12Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 724.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: