Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Relatively healthy and fast to make. All family members enjoy this meal.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 12 -16 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix (Mild)
- Brown turkey and add seasoning packet once all pink is gone. Do not add water to Turkey mixture.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking oil and put 1 to 2 tablespoons of salsa at bottom. Cover with 3 to 4 tortillas depending on size of casserole dish using. Now start to layer turkey, cheese, salsa and sour cream. Do as many layers as ingredients and casserole dish permit, leaving layer of tortillas at top. Cover with Salsa and light sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 30 to 40 minutes.