Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is super easy and super yummy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 16 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream (optional)
- Brown your hamburger with the s+p and garlic salt -- then add in your enchilada sauce.set aside.
- In a saucepan heat your cream of chicken soup and jar of salsa.let it simmer for 5 or 6 min until blended well together.
- Add your meat mixture.
- In your 9x13 dish throw down a layer of tortilla shells then a layer of your meat mixture.
- Spread a layer of cheese the repeat this until you have ended with a layer of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F for around 35-45 minutes until the cheese is all nice and melty brown.
- Serve it up with some sour cream or hot sauce or just whatever you like -- yum.