Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My dh and I really liked this.
Make and share this Mexican Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Brown and drain the meat.
- Add taco seasoning and water and cook until thickened.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and place 6 tortillas on the bottom, overlapping the edges.
- Mix the salsa and tomato sauce together and set aside.
- Top the tortillas with half the meat, corn, olives, and chilis.
- Pour half the salsa/tomato sauce mixture over it and sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.