Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but I don't see how it could be bad with those ingredients.
- 1 (12 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 15 ounces corn
- 15 ounces black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- 6 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, diced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Spray a 9 x 13 cooking pan w/cooking spray & pour 1/2 cup salsa into the bottom
- Put a layer (3) lasagna noodles on top of salsa. Spoon corn, black beans, and jalapenos on top of noodles (sprinkle w/a little mexican cheese if desired)
- Mix together the ricotta and half the chipotle as well as some of the parmesan and spread onto a 2nd layer of noodles
- Repeat step two
- Repeat step 3. continue layering lasagna noodles until you run out-pour salsa, the rest of the chipotle mix and remaining mexican cheese on top of last layer.
- Bake on 450 for 45 min
- Let cool 10-15 min, sprinkle w/chopped green onions. enjoy!
10.10.10 added hamburger meat and sprinkled diced tomatoes w/chillies. To sour cream/ricotta added garlic salt and dried cilantro