1/4 Photos of Mexican Lasagna
Here's a light Mexican dish the whole family is sure to love. Serve with refried beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce (low sodium)
- 16 ounces salsa or 16 ounces picante sauce
- 1 cup light cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 8 corn tortillas
- 4 ounces light monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown turkey, drain (if necessary).
- 3Add seasoning packet, onion, tomato sauce and salsa.
- 4Simmer 5-7 minutes.
- 5Combine cottage cheese and egg in small bowl.
- 6Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- 7Assemble lasagna in the following order: 1/2 meat mixture, 1/2 tortillas, 1/2 cottage cheese mixture, 1/2 cheese, repeat.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 1164.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light monterey jack cheese