Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy & easy to make, this Mexican Lasagna is based off a recipe from a show on The Food Network.
- Chop chicken into small pieces. Toss chicken with some of the salsa and some of the cheddar.
- Cut tortillas into 6 pieces each. Pour a little salsa in the bottom of a 9x13 pan (this recipe makes 2 pans) and layer some tortillas on the bottom to cover.
- Spread chicken/cheese mixture on the tortillas. Top with another layer of tortillas.
- Repeat layers. Spread extra salsa on the top, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
cheap, easy, quick, and tasty--what more can i say?! i used homemade pico de gallo, as DH doesn't like jarred salsa. made for the bargain basement tag game.