Yummy & easy to make, this Mexican Lasagna is based off a recipe from a show on The Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chicken into small pieces. Toss chicken with some of the salsa and some of the cheddar.
- 2Cut tortillas into 6 pieces each. Pour a little salsa in the bottom of a 9x13 pan (this recipe makes 2 pans) and layer some tortillas on the bottom to cover.
- 3Spread chicken/cheese mixture on the tortillas. Top with another layer of tortillas.
- 4Repeat layers. Spread extra salsa on the top, then sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 744.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 19.2 g