Recipe by djafishfria
For 5 pts per 1/6. Very good, and good Mexican flavor
Top Review by LonghornMama
Good. A nice healthy dinner that's quick to fix. My son enjoyed it which is rare. We found, though, that it needed some spicing up. I would use salsa instead of canned tomatoes next time. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 6 tablespoons fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Place 2 tortillas in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon half of corn mixture over tortillas.
- Top with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes, then top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.