Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 -1 1⁄4 cup Oreo cookies (Crushed)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (crushed)
- 1 quart coffee ice cream (softened)
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua, liqueor
- 4 Heath candy bars (crushed)
- For crust: Mix in food processor, crushed cookies, butter, and nuts.
- Pat into a large, greased pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- For filling: Whip the cream, adding vanilla and kahlua. Gently add softened ice cream to the whipped cream and the candy bars.
- Pour into shell and freeze. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with 1/4 cup crushed cookies, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings.