Recipe by Mexi-Rosie
A quick and tasty everyday hash. Eliminate jalapenos if you're not a picante lover.
- 2 lbs tenderized flat minute steaks, chopped
- 1 lb smoked bacon, diced
- 1 (220 g) can pickled jalapeno peppers, rajas with carrots
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped cilantro (to your preference)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder, to taste (or slightly more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon-- set apart.
- In remaining bacon grease, stir-fry chopped steak.
- Process pickled jalapeños strips and carrots in blender.
- Mix fried bacon and steak.
- Add the jalapeño mixture.
- Put everything in a 1 qt capacity cooking pan.
- Add water to reach almost top of pan.
- Season with powdered chicken bouillon.
- Simmer until liquid is consumed.