ana schroth's Note:
very easy and good!!!!!!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a frying pan cook chorizo till done drain all fat, once cooked pour sauce, wine, 1tsp oregano and onion simmer in low for about 10 minutes, get meat bread crumbs egg salt and pepper and mix together, make small meatballs, in a separate pan bring some water to boil and cook meatballs for about 10 minutes drain and put them in sauce.
- 2cook spaghetti as usual, once is almost ready heat sauce and serve 3 or 4 meatballs per plate.
- 3top with sour cream and cheese.
- 4For bread: in a small sauce pan melt butter, cut up galic and add to butter 1tsp oregano,and italian dressin spread on bread and broil for about 30 seconds or till toasted.
- 5You can serve with green salad and italian dressing!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for mexican/italian spaghetti and garlic bread
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1037.6
- Calories from Fat 658
- Total Fat 73.1 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 233.8 mg
- Sodium 1816.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 41.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: