mexican/italian spaghetti and garlic bread
- in a frying pan cook chorizo till done drain all fat, once cooked pour sauce, wine, 1tsp oregano and onion simmer in low for about 10 minutes, get meat bread crumbs egg salt and pepper and mix together, make small meatballs, in a separate pan bring some water to boil and cook meatballs for about 10 minutes drain and put them in sauce.
- cook spaghetti as usual, once is almost ready heat sauce and serve 3 or 4 meatballs per plate.
- top with sour cream and cheese.
- For bread: in a small sauce pan melt butter, cut up galic and add to butter 1tsp oregano,and italian dressin spread on bread and broil for about 30 seconds or till toasted.
- You can serve with green salad and italian dressing!