Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Who would have thought, that this would work and taste so good too. A great cup of hot coffee to finish off your day. This will help to mellow you out and chase the days tensions away.
- 6 fluid ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1 fluid ounce coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces tequila (tequila- rose cocoa cream)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 ounce whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder (garnish)
- 2 chocolate-covered coffee beans (garnish) (optional)
- Add the coffee, liquers and sugar to your mug.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder on the cream and garnish with two chocolate covered coffee beans.
I loved this coffee. The brown sugar with the kahlua (one of my favs) is a real treat. A perfect coffee for after dinner. Made for ZWT8.
I made this in mid afternoon but as the saying goes, it has to be 5 o'clock somewhere :D. This is the ultimate put your feet up and relax for 15 mins coffee. Great combo of flavors that are smooth, easy and put a smile on your lips.
I didn't use the brown sugar in it cause with the kahlua it was a little bit sweet. I used the 2 chocolate-covered coffee beans to garnish. It was a very good coffee :) thanks BK. made for Gimme 5 tag game.