Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful and fresh salad which everyone will enjoy
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (I usually use more)
- 2 jalapenos, diced (I like it spicy)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt (sea salt, to taste (I think it is best salty)
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1 1⁄2 heads spinach (or 2 big handfulls from a bag)
- 1. salsa:.
- 2. in a bowl mix all ingredients except for spinach and cheese.
- 3. add spinach and goat cheese. Toss and serve. The salsa is the dressing.
- (Sliced almonds also go.
- well with this!).