1/3 Photos of Mexican Ice Cream Sundaes With Cinnamon Chocolate Sauce
Dulce de leche ice cream is caramel-flavored. Vanilla would taste great here, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread coconut on a rimmed baking sheet; toast, tossing occasionally, until brown and fragrant, about 10 minutes (store at room temperature up to 1 day).
- 3In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring cream to a boil; remove from heat.
- 4Add chocolate, cinnamon and salt.
- 5Let stand 1-2 minutes.
- 6Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is shiny (cover and refrigerate up to 2 days; before serving, reheat in double boiler or the microwave).
- 7Remove ice cream from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- 8Scoop into bowls; top with warm sauce, peanuts and coconut.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Ice Cream Sundaes With Cinnamon Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 67.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream