1/3 Photos of Mexican Ice Cream Sundaes With Cinnamon Chocolate Sauce
Dulce de leche ice cream is caramel-flavored. Vanilla would taste great here, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread coconut on a rimmed baking sheet; toast, tossing occasionally, until brown and fragrant, about 10 minutes (store at room temperature up to 1 day).
- 3In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring cream to a boil; remove from heat.
- 4Add chocolate, cinnamon and salt.
- 5Let stand 1-2 minutes.
- 6Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is shiny (cover and refrigerate up to 2 days; before serving, reheat in double boiler or the microwave).
- 7Remove ice cream from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- 8Scoop into bowls; top with warm sauce, peanuts and coconut.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Ice Cream Sundaes With Cinnamon Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 67.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream