Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just a slightly different hot dog that the kids & adults love. Adjust the hotness to your liking
- 12 flour tortillas
- 12 hot dogs
- 1 cup refried beans (check out Di'srecipe)
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese ("or" your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup your favorite salsa
- Spread the heated beans on a warm tortilla.
- Place a frankfurter on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and roll up the tortilla.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or place in preheated 350°F oven for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with the salsa of your choice.
Bergy, BF loved these for lunch! He even wanted to take them to work today in his lunchbox.....so easy and quick to whip up. TY!
These were okay! My kids enjoyed them more then my husband and I. We used turkey franks and monterey jack cheese. Will make again for the children's lunch! Thanks for sharing
My family loved these. I used 1 slice of cheddar that I divided in half so there was cheese all the way down the line of refried beans. My husband and kids chomped them up quickly so we will be having these again. Here this recipe cost 1.07 per person at 3 per person. These are filling enough to half for the kids to cut costs even more.