Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A quick lunch using things that are always on hand. Recipe source: Community cookbook
- 1 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 slices baloney
- green chili pepper, drained
- 1 sheet paper, towel
- Spread mustard on tortilla.
- Place baloney on tortilla, reaching all the wa across tortilla.
- Cover baloney with chili (amount depends on how hot you want it).
- Roll tightly, starting from side so baloney reaches end of completed roll.
- Place roll diagonally on a paper towel and roll, tucking ends in when halfway through.
- Microwave on high for one minute or less as required to heat but not to dry out tortilla.
- Remove towel and eat.
What a great super-quick lunch! I added shredded cheddar because I love cheese. I made one with ketchup for my son because he doesn't like mustard. He said it was a taco hot dog. :)