Recipe by lauralie41
A sweet and spicy hot cocoa mix found on VeryBestBaking.com's website. This is also included in the Zaar World Tour 2005 swap, Mexico.
Top Review by I'mPat
I made this last night for the DM as a night cap (though only added 1 teaspoon of sugar but otherwise made as directed) and she thoroughly enjoyed what she took as a treat. Thank you Lauralie41, made for Went To Market tag game.
- 3 -4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Nestle Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small heavy-duty saucepan; combine sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Over medium heat, gradually stir in milk and stir constantly until hot, do not boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Beat with a wire whisk until frothy and pour into cups. Serve immediately.