Recipe by mjm5804
Combine and blend ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container.
Top Review by Marmie's
It was interestingly tasty... I used 1/2 teaspoon liquid vanilla instead ... my grocery store did not have powdered vanilla that day... I just wish powdered milk tasted better... reminds me of my childhood too much ... :(
I will try it with the ingredients listed and use real milk instead of powdered next time.. I love cinnamon..Glad you posted this!
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Attach this to the Jar.
- Mexican Hot Chocolate.
- Serves 6.
- 3 cups water.
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix (to taste).
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish.
- Heat the water to boiling and add the Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix. Stir with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Garnish with cinnamon sticks. For a frothier hot chocolate, mix in a blender.