1/2 Photos of Mexican Hot Chocolate for Diabetics
From a flyer received at my doctor's office. I tried this the other day and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small heavy saucepan, add the chocolate and coffee and heat until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add the cinnamon and allspice.
- 3Slowly add the milk, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- 4When the mixture is hot, mix in the vanilla. Pour into 2 mugs.
- 5Add Splenda to taste, to sweeten.
- 6Top with a dollop of whipped topping and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Hot Chocolate for Diabetics
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 113.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.2 g