Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste like a cup of spicy Mexican hot chocolate! Not very much oil or butter used because of the applesauce!
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar.
- Slowly add the syrup until mixed and then add applesauce until mixed and fluffy.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Slowly add the mixture to the wet ingredients until combined.
- Drop onto sheets, leaving 2-3 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, they should look cooked but slightly shiny.
- Remove to wire racks and cool.