Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Mexican lady served this delicious drink at a party, and I asked for the recipe. The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled, etc.
- 1 cup of hot milk
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or extract)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Put this mixture into the blender and blend on high for ten seconds.
- Pour immediately into pre-heated mugs.
Delish! I found this very yummy on a cold evening. But I thought the almond extract was too strong. Next time i'll either leave it out or cut it down to 1/2 tsp. Otherwise and excellent recipe.