Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wonderful served with holiday dessert!
Make and share this Mexican Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- Gently heat milk on low with spices in a saucepan until almost boiling.
- Add chocolate, increase to medium heat.
- Stir until melted.
- Pour into blender, add almond extact.
- Whizz on high speed for 30 seconds, until frothy.
- You can also use a hand held mixer or wire wisk.
- Pour into warmed mugs or heat proof glasses.
- Serve immediately.
I gave you mexican hot chocolate a little twist. I used Herseys chocolate raspberry chips. Skipped the cloves. Very good! I microwaved the milk so easy and quick.
Not sickly sweet or super rich so it would go well with those really rich decadent desserts. Quick and easy to make.